- 1. Neil Borowicz constructing a wall for the media center at the Deer Valley Rock Art Center.
- 2. Jes Gettler painting custom object mounts for the Tohono O'odham Museum.
- 3. Mike Goodwin fitting a steel mount for the Musical Instrument Museum.
- 4. Neil Borowicz and Preston Graves installing ‘Robots in Flight’ by Atticus Fraley at the Scottsdale Civic Center Bell Tower. Image by Wendy Raisanen
- 1. Jes Gettler installing objects at the Cutler Plotkin Jewish Heritage Center.
- 2. Neil Borowicz secures a work by Beth Ames Swartz.
- 1. Jes Gettler fitting venetian glass tile panels for the 'Spirit and Dignity' mural by artists Will Wilson and Joshua Sarantitus at the Sky Harbor International Airport.
- 4. Neil Borowicz installing a vinyl banner for the ‘Red Ball’ project hosted by Scottsdale Public Art.
- 1. Jes Gettler installing ‘Synecdoche’ by artist Byron Kim at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
- 2. James Hill fabricating a steel mount for the Musical Instrument Museum.
- 3. Jes Gettler and Wylwyn Reyes packing the custom crates made by argo for the de-installation of Dale Eldred’s hanging pendulums 'Time/Light Fusion'.
- 4. Neil Borowicz installing a Buffalo Hide for display at the Grand Canyon Wild West Experience.